Lahore High Court Lahore Jobs 2015. SITUATION VACANT Advertisement No. 1164/2015 ARRLV ONLINE APPLICATIONS OTHER THAN ONLINE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Lahore High Court Lahore Jobs 2015
Applications are invited from the suitable candidates, domiciled in Punjab, for 1 O-vacant posts of Stenographer (BS-17), in the Lahore High Court. Lahore.
i) Graduate with 2nd Division from the Recognized University or equivalent qualification.
ii) Shorthand/Typing Speed 100/40 w.p.m.
B) AGE: Age: 1 8 to 25 years till the closing date.
Government Servants to apply through proper channel. They shall be entitled to relaxation in Upper Age Limit in accordance with the Runjab Civil Servants Recruitment (Relaxation of upper age limit) Rules, 19/6.
- Applicants are required to submit ONLINE Application Form available on official website i.e., jobportal.lhc.gov.pk by the closing date i.e., 13.07.2015, up to 2:30 pm, whereafter online submission shall not be accepted.
- Candidates are required to mention their e-mail address in the online application form. Those who don’t have email address are advised to create e-mail account immediately for correspondence.
- In-service candidates are required to submit NOC from their Administrative Departments showing date, month and year of induction in service duly signed and stamped by the issuing authority.
- Printout/ hard copy of the online application form together with duly attested copies of CNIC, educational certificates/ testimonials, domicile, two photographs, and NOC/ Service Certificate (in case of in-service candidates), should reach the office of the undersigned through mail/ courier within three days from the closing date, during office hours.
- Incomplete applications shall not be entertained.
- The original documents will be checked during interview and any incorrect, false or forged information may result in cancellation of candidature at any stage, even after employment, besides a legal action by this Court.
- This Court reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts and also the right of shot-listing/ rejecting any application without assigning any reason.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible to the applicants for test/interview.
- Please note that only short-listed candidates will be called for test. Read more