The Bank of Khyber Jobs 2015. The Bank of Khyber is seeking applications from young, energetic & career oriented professionals for appointment as “Agriculture Credit Officer”, to be posted at its agri designated branch Mingora.
The Bank of Khyber Jobs 2015
Job Description of the Agriculture Credit Officer (including the following but not limited to):
- Overall responsibility for developing healthy and profitable Agri Credit Portfolio in branch (es) including achievement of allocated disbursement and recovery targets.
- Identification and selection of eligible potential clients for extending agricultural financing.
- Create awareness and market Agriculture Financing Products of the Bank.
- Process loan cases and fulfill security/ documentation requirements as per HO instructions and Prudential Regulations.
- Prepare Credit/ Financing proposal in accordance with standing HO instructions and its submission to appropriate approval forum.
- Conduct field visits for verification of bona fide of borrowers, Revenue Records, utilization of loans/ facility for monitoring and follow up activities.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge about Prudential Regulations relating to Agri Financing and its practical application.
- Prepare and submit required reports to Agriculture Finance Division and other concerned quarters.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & AGE
- MSc (Hons)/ BSc (Hons) Agricultural or MBA/ BBA (Hons) Degree from HEC recognized University.
- Minimum 02 years experience in developing and managing agri financing portfolio in Banks/ DFIs in KPK province.
- 35 years (maximum). Relaxation in age limit can be considered in deserving cases.
HOW TO APPLY:
The candidates having requisite qualifications, experience and related professional skills may apply online through our official Website www.bok.com.pk on or before July 08, 2015. Only Short listed candidates will be called interviews and no TA/DA will be admissible. The Bank of Khyber reserves the right to select/ reject any candidate without assigning any reason (s) at any stage.
Applicants must use latest browsers i.e. Internet Explorer 8.0 & above or Mozilla Firefox version 15 or above for submission of online applications.