Punjab Power Development Company Ltd Lahore Jobs. Punjab Power Development Company Limited (PPDCL). a wholly owned body corporate of Energy Department. Government of the Punjab established under Company Ordinance 1984 invites applications from suitable candidates domiciled in Punjab for appointment on contract basis for the following positions. PPDC official site
Punjab Power Development Company Ltd Lahore Jobs
1. Gonoral Manager (Technical)
(1 Post) (Maximum Age 50 years) Pay: Rs. 200.000/- Per Month (Negotiable).
Qualification: Candidate should possess minimum degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a recognized University at least in 1“ division.
i). Should possess overall experience of more than 25 years in Energy Sector of which at least 10 years experience preferably in planning, projects preparation and design of thermal power Projects, il) Should be competent in Financial Management of the projects preferably foreign assisted donor iii) Should have knowledge of latest Engineering codes of practices, iv) Must be well conversant with security packages v) Should be fully conversant with Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA/IEE) and Resettlement issues relating to power projects and of Donor’s requirements, vi) Should be fully conversant with generation license and tariff issues related to NEPRA/CPPA/DISCOs vii) Should be computer literate.
2 Company Secretary
(1 Post) (Max Age 45 yrs) Pay: MP-III
Qualification: Candidate should be: (a) Member of a recognized body of professional accountants, or (b) Member of a recognized body of corporate or chartered secretaries, or (c) Person holding a master degree in business administration or commerce or being a law graduate from a university recognized by the Higher Education Commission
Experience: At least ten (10) years relevant experience
- Applications on prescribed format (can be downloaded from www.enerqy.puniab-Qov.pk or can be had from the office) addressed to the Chief Executive Officer. Punjab Power Development Company Limited (PPDCL) should reach latest by 9-07-201 5 (during office hours) in the office of PPDCL. 77 – Shah Jamal Colony, Lahore
- Application must be submitted with attested copies of CNIC. educational qualifications, marks obtained in each examination with %age. experience certificates and domicile etc.. Original certificates will have to be produced, as and when demanded
- The Maximum age will be calculated on the closing date of submission of application.
- The above positions are on contract basis, for a period of one year extendable or otherwise as decided by Board of Directors (BoD) of the Company
- All candidates must be domiciled of Punjab Province.
- No TA / DA will bo paid to candidates called for the interview. Read more