Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board Jobs. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board (KPITB) is a public sector autonomous organization entrusted with the task of accelerating growth in the IT and IT enabled services, for both public and private sector.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board Jobs
KPITB requires the services of a Pakistani origin high caliber professional eminent in the field of Information Technology for the post of Managing Director (CEO of the Board) on contract basis initially for a period of five years, with the following qualifications and experience.
Qualification: Degree in any field of Engineering, IT or Business Administration (at least 16 years of education). Candidates possessing qualification in multiple disciplines and PMP certification would be given preference.
Age Limit: The candidate should be below 55 years of age by the closing date of application.
Pay Package and FacilitiesFhis is a Peshawar based contractual position with minimum salary of PKR 700,000 per month (negotiable), including all perks; 3000 cc vehicle along with a driver, medical cover, TA/DA, and other allied facilities as admissible to Civil Servant of the highest grade. The candidate should be willing and able to undertake extensive local and international travel.
- At least 20 years post-qualification, progressively relevant experience is essential, out of which at least 6 years should have been spent in a senior management level or as head of an IT/ITeS organization.
- Should have experience of working in private sector (IT or ITeS companies based in Pakistan or abroad) or public sector IT organization. it Should be well versed in, and understand issues related to IT/ITeS international market, business development, program/project management, IT consulting, IT strategic planning, and ICT4D. it Should have credit of development of organizational or national IT policy/ies.
- Should have experience in designing, development, implementation and managing of large IT programs/projects/products.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Interested candidate is expected to:
- Possess vision, energy and commitment to advance the Board and its business.
- Be a commercial innovator in areas of business development, strategic management, alliances and partnerships, and projects/fmancial/HR/quality/communications /risk/stakeholder management.
- Be well conversant with different outsourcing strategies, contractual principles, key legal and commercial considerations that play a role in taking the industry to the next level.
- Be capable of interacting with senior management levels within the private and public sectors.
- Have a strong understanding of government ICT policy interventions, strategies and initiatives required for promoting the growth of the IT/ITeS industry.
- Have the capacity to work across multiple functions, from finance to administration to services delivery, with the aim to successfully enable the organization to meet its goals and objectives Have strong analytical and logical problem solving skills.
- Have strong interpersonal communication and relational skills, good organizational and project management skills.
Further details can be seen on KPITB website at http://www.kpitb.gov.pk/careers. Applications along with CV, cover letter, copy of educational/experience credentials (duly verified by the respective board/university/institution), CNIC and three recent passport-size-photographs must reach, at the address mentioned below, latest by July 23,2015. You may apply online at http://www.kpitb.gov.pk/careersor send a hard copy of your application along with CV to the following address:
Secretary to Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Science & Technology and Information Technology Department, 2nd Floor, SOU Building, Khyber Road, PeshawarTel: 091-9212400, 0300-5715665