District And Session Judge Rawalpindi Jobs Stenographer Computer Operator
Applications are invited from the interested candidates fulfilling the following conditions for recruitment against the following posts in office of the District & Sessions Judge, Rawalpindi.
Stenographer BPS 16
No. of Post 19
BA or equivalent educational qualification from any recognized institute along with English shorthand speed of 110 wpm. and typing speed of 50 wpm. Computer literate will be preferred.
Age Limite 18 to 25
Computer Operator BPS 14
No. of Post 01
BCS/IT educational qualification Operator from any recognized institute. Experienced candidate will be preferred. or
(A) Graduation in second division from any recognized institute in any subject (Math/Stats/ Economies/ Physics or Commerce) along with one year diploma in Computer Science IT/Hardware from recognized institute.
(B) Two-year experience in any goverment/ semi goverment recognized institute.
Age Limite 18 to 30
Terms & Conditions Apply
- All the candidates are advised to attach with the application an affidavit to the effect that whether his/her an) relative or dear one is already employed in Civil & Sessions Courts.
- The government employees should route their applications through their respective departments.
- Incomplete applications or the ones containing incorrect information vs ill be rejected. Only those candidates should submit applications who have completed degree for any post.
- The existing number of posts can be increased/decreased.
- No TA/DA will be given for test/interview.
- The candidates shall produce original documents at the time of interview.
- All the recruitments will be made according to Punjab Civil & Sessions Courts Establishment (Miscellaneous Posts) Service Rules 2005.
- The test date for submitting applications in the office of Sessions Judge for all posts is February 25 2015, during working hours.
- List of eligible candidates shall be issued on March 02. 2015.
- Shorthand & typing test for stenographer will be held on March 05. 2015.
- Test for computer operator will be held on March 09. 2015.