Land Record Management Information System Jobs 2015
Land record management information system jobs 2015. Land Records Management & Information Systems is a major project of the Government of Punjab being executed by the Board of Revenue with financial assistance of the World Bank. Applications from Punjab domiciled candidates are invited for appointment on contract basis against the following posts in the project. Land record management information system official site.
You can also read how to download full software free with 4Share.
1- Procurement Specialist
Salary: Rs 160,000
No of posts: 01
- B.Sc Engineering (Civil) from a recognized university
- Preference will be given to holders of M.B.A or equivalent degree.
- 5 years experience in procurement planning, implementation and monitoring of large projects. Candidate with experience of working on at least one major donor funded project and having conducted procurements using donor’s guidelines will be preferred.
2- Data Center Infrastructure Engineer
Salary: Rs 70,000
No of posts: 02
- 16 years Education, BCS (Hons) / M.Sc (comp Sci) /MIT / M.sc (Electrical)/ M.sc (Electronics)
- Must be CCNP certified
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Hands on experience of Cisco / Huawei Routers, Switches, Firewall and network infrastructure.
- Hand on Experience of SAN, Tape Library and Windows Servers.
- Working Experience of visualization and cloud computing.
- Experience maintaining HVAC/Mechanical, UPS systems, electrical, fire-life-safety, generator, plumbing, OSHA compliance, building / fire codes, EMS system operation, power management and preventive maintenance.
3- Consultant (Assistant Database Administrator)
Age: upto 35 years
Salary: Rs 60,000
No of posts: 03
- Must have a Master’s or Bachelor’s (4 years) degree (IT/CS) from a reputed foreign or national, HEC recognized institution.
- Must have at least 1-2 years of post-qualification hands-on relevant experience in database administration, installation, troubleshooting, maintenance of any database management system in an operational and online transaction processing environment at a local or foreign organization of good repute is required.
- Must have designed, deployed and maintained a backup and recovery strategy for an online transaction processing system.
4- Sub-Engineer (Civil Works)
Salary: Rs 35,000
No of posts: 01
- DAE in Civil/Engineering.
- At least 3 year experience in construction field.
Salary: Rs 15,000
No of posts: 03
- LTV driving license with at least 3 years experience in driving
- Applications accompanied by CV, copies of attested educational certificates, experience certificates, one passport size photograph, copies of CNIC & Domicile should reach the undersigned during office hours by 13.06.2015.
- Appointments will be subject to terms and conditions as determined by the Government of the Punjab.
- Public sector employees may also apply with the permission of respective Head of the Departments.
- Number of posts can be increased /decreased as per requirement without any notice.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA shall be admissible for the purpose.
- Envelopes must be clearly marked with the post applied for.
- The selected candidates will be on probation for 90 days.
- The following quotas shall continue to be observed for the above mentioned posts on contract basis.
- 2% quota for disabled persons b) 5% quota for minorities c) 15% quota for women d) 20% quota for the children of serving/retired government servants in BS-1 to 5, from representative department.
- Disable candidates will have to submit a certificate form provincial council for re-habilitation of disable person of social welfare department. Females are encouraged to apply.