- Deals available online now: This includes many of Walmart’s best deals like the $99 Google Home Hub, and deals available elsewhere, like the Bose SoundSport Wireless headphones.
- Black Friday deals available in-store only (starting Thanksgiving, Thursday Nov. 22, 6 p.m. local time). It appears and the $400 65-inch Roku TV will be in-store only. The same is true of some phone deals, which Walmart says you’ll need to visit the store to activate.
- That’s a whole 33 percent off the extremely handy Google Home Hub, which was just released. And it’s got no camera, so it’s a more comfortable bedroom and kitchen companion that other smart displays.
- Update: As of Friday 23 Nov. 2 a.m. PT This item is displaying as out of stock, but we will update this article if that changes during the sale period.
Mate, who doesn’t want to make soup in like 15 minutes? Discounted Instant Pots seem like they’re everywhere this year, but this one is a whopping 8 quarts — and it’s $10 cheaper than many rival deals, too.
- The Bose SoundSport earphones are already reasonably priced, $50 off makes them well worth a look.
- Update: As of Friday 23 Nov. 2 a.m. PT This item is displaying as low stock, but we will update this article if that changes during the sale period.
This is an insane price on a big TV with Roku, the best smart TV system CNET has ever tested. Walmart’s ad says the TV is either the TCL 65S4 or the Sharp LC‑65Q7300U. We haven’t reviewed either model directly, but TCL tells us it has “similar form and function” to the S405 we reviewed in 2017 (pictured), which costs roughly $350 more at 65 inches.