Getting rid of your belly is important for more than vanity. Excess belly fat, especially visceral fat, the type that surrounds organs and swells the stomach in a “beer gut” is a predictor of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, insulin resistance and some cancers.
If diet and exercise have not done much to reduce your dog, then your hormones, your age and other genetic factors can be the reason.
For those who can not eliminate fat, it is important to determine if you are doing the right thing to lose weight. Here are some useful ideas you should know if you can not lose belly fat:
Read on for 10 possible reasons why your belly fat is not moving.
1. Are Abdominal Exercises A Mistake That Many People Make To Lose Fat. You can not lose belly fat if you focus on abdominal exercises, as these workouts only tighten the muscles of your abdominal area. You must have proper nutrition while making your stamina and aerobic exercise to eliminate your fat.
2. You can not lose belly fat if you are not tired. Most people are unaware that having sufficient sleep not only helps burn fat but is also important for overall health. It is recommended to sleep at least seven to eight hours a night to improve your health.
3. If you do not have adequate nutrition, you can not lose belly fat. In addition, it is important to drink plenty of water. Although it can be very difficult to drink a lot of water, especially if you are not used to it, remember that you can not lose belly fat and improve your overall health if you do not drink enough. Every day, get used to drinking at least eight glasses of water to improve your health.
4. To effectively metabolize fat, you need to develop lean muscle. If you do not build muscle through muscle training, you can not lose fat.
5. Make sure you are doing the right type of cardiovascular exercise. If you focus on low-intensity cardio training, you may have difficulty removing your abdomen. It is best to do cardio exercise with high intensity for better results.
6. Note that there are no miracle pills that can help you lose belly fat. It is best to avoid weight loss pills, especially those that contain harmful chemicals, as these can lead to various health problems, such as slowing down the body’s metabolism.
7. Always remember that skipping breakfast is bad for your health. In fact, it is considered the most important meal of the day.
8. To burn fat faster, you should eat smaller meals regularly instead of eating three times.
9. Be careful with your diet and have healthier alternatives to effectively lose weight. The majority of the belly fat is caused by the accumulation of undigested food in the body. Therefore, it is better to manage your waste collection to avoid this accumulation. Eat healthy and include plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables as well as whole grains in your daily diet.
10. It is well known that colon cleansing is effective in eliminating waste matter and excess fat in the body so it is a good idea to restore the health of your colon to eliminate accumulations of harmful toxins in your body.