Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad Situation Vacant 2014. Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals for the following posts in the Chair on Quaid-i-Azarn & Freedom Movement NIPS, Quaid-i-Azarn University, Islamabad.
Age as per Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad criteria
- Applicants are required 1o submit Two copies of applications on plain paper alongwith attested documents (i) Degrees / Certificates (ii) Experience Certificates (ii) CNIC (iv) Domicile (v) 2 recent photographs, fully bounded with a Pay Order, Bank Draft or Paid Challan (only HBL, QAU Branch) for Rs. 1,000/- lor each position drawn in favour of Professor, Chair on Quaid-i-Azam & Freedom Movement, NIPS, Quaid-i-Azam, University Islamabad should reach the otfice of undersigned on or before one calendar month from the date of the publication ot this advertisement.
- Further intormation can be obtained on Phone No: 051-90644008.
- Applicants already working in Government or Semi-Government Organizations / Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel by due date and submit service certificates issued by their present and former employers, otherwise, their applications will not be entertained. However, the Chair on Quaid-i-Azam may entertain advanced copies, if clearly mentioned.
- Applications that are incomplete (in any case) or received alter due date shall not be entertained by any means.
- The Chair reserves the rights to increase / decrease the number of positions, not to fill any position / withhold the appointment against any advertised position or to accept / reject any application without assigning any reason.
- The candidates applying for The post must enlist the attached documents with signatures.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test (if applicable), and/or interview.
- The applicants who do not have the required qualification & experience should kindly abstain from applymg, as their applications will not be considered.
- Decision oithe Chair on Quaid-i-Azam shall remain binding in all cases.