Jobs in Pakistan Law Justice and Human Rights Division As External Monitoring, Evaluation Expert
Applications are invited for an External Monitoring and Evaluation Expert in mp-i Scale on contract basis in the Law, Justice and Human Rights Division. Conditions of eligibility and its Job Description are as under
Condition of Eligibility
MBA or LLB or MSPM
- 7 years experience of formulating monitoring and evaluation framework methodologies and
- 03 years minimum of experience of working in organizations under projects.
- Proven experience of applying quantitative and qualitative research evaluation techniques and methodologies.
- Liaising with Federal and Provincial Ministries, Divisions, Departments and other stake holders.
- Proven communication skills.
- Proven experience of leading and managing M&E functions I units.
- Computer literate (Well versed in MS Office).
- Public sector experience desirable
- Lead M&E functions at the LJCP
- Advise the Federal, Provincial Ministries, Departments and Division on activities and implementation of M&E, framework.
- Formulate monitoring and evaluation framework and methodologies for relevant stakeholders and projects.
- Support recruitment and hiring of M&E/QA staff for stakeholders.
- Raise awareness, support capacity building for the establishment and incorporation of M&E/QA function.
- Any other duties assigned by the competent authority.
- The appointment shall be on contract basis for a period of two years.
- Application along with C.V. should reach the undersigned with in 12th days of this advertisement.
- No application will be entertained after due date.