University of Engineering & Technology Peshawar Jobs As Junior Clerk BPS-11
Applications are invited from suitable candidates on prescribed form, available for download on the university website or Click HERE. For appointment to the post of Junior Clerk (BPS-11) on regular basis in the university. The completed form, with a bank draft of Rs.100/- or University deposit receipt with cashier in favour of Treasurer UET, Peshawar, must be submitted in the Registrar’s office, by closing hour of 20-04-2015. The criteria for the post is given below. Advertisement downloading to click HERE
- Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board and
- Aspeed of 30-words per minute in typing
Proficiency in MS-Word and MS-Excel will be an added qualification.
Age limit: upto 30-years Note:
- Attested copies of educational testimonials and experience certificates (from Government/semi Government/Autonomous bodies), copy of CNIC and one recent photograph must be accompanied with the applications form.
- Those who have already applied for the said post on contract basis may apply a fresh.
- In-service candidates must apply through proper channel. They must also submit NOC from their concerned departments / organizations along with their application.
- Only short listed candidates, who meet the criteria, will be called for test/interview.
- Incomplete application forms and those received after the due date, shall be rejected without intimation to the applicant.