Bureau of Statistics Punjab Lahore Jobs 2015
Bureau of Statistics Punjab Lahore Jobs 2015. Applications are invited from suitable candidates domiciled in the Punjab for the following posts in Bureau of Statistics. Punjab on Contract Basis against Regular / SNE posts and work charge-basis (lump-sum salary ). The details of posts to be filled are given below. Go to official site Visit.
1- Driver (BS-4)
Lahore 1, Gujranwala 1, Kasur 1
- Middle Pass.
- Holder of LT Vehicle Driving License.
- Five Years Experience as Driver.
- Age Limit 25-35
(lump-sum Salary Rs. 1 1224)
- Literate having 2 Years’ Experience of electrical fittings and removal of defects. (On work-charge basis)
- Age Limit 18-25
3- Mali (BS-1)
- Age Limit 21-35
4- Sweeper / Sanitary Worker (BS-1)
- Age Limit 18-25
Important Information About Job
- Candidates must be domiciled in the Punjab.
- Age relaxation of 5 years will be applicable for male candidates as per Govt. Policy. Separate application for age relaxation is not required in this regard.
- Employees of Government Departments/ Autonomous Bodies must route their applications through their respective Departments/ Organizations.
- 3% quota is reserved for disable persons as per Government Policy.
- 15% quota is reserved for female candidates as per Government Policy.
- 5% quota is reserved for minorities as per Government Policy.
- 20 % quota is reserved for the posts (BS-01 to 04) for eligible children of Bureau’s employees (BS-01 to BS-05) working ‘ retired.
- Recruitment will be made on contract basis initially for a period of I year extendable as per Government Contractual Policy.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the posts.
- Incomplete applications and received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Applications complete in all respect along-with two photographs, Educational Certificates, C.N.I.C and experience Certificate etc should reach the undersigned on or before 20.06.2015.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for Test / Interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test and interview.
- Any kind of approach or to exert pressure on the Competent Authority regarding selection will be considered disqualification.
DEPUTY DIRECTOR (ADMN)
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
BUREAU OF STATISTICS 65-Trade Center Block, Ayub Chowk
M.A Johar Town, Lahore.
For more latest new and job update visit Home Page.