Cheap Flyer Printing – Vista Print Business Cards help your brand stay top Looking to spread the word about your products, services, sales or events? Flyers are a great way to grow awareness. Vistaprint offers high-quality, full-color custom flyer printing to help your brand stay top-of-the-mind. Upload your own design or choose from our professionally designed templates.
Customize flyers to increase brand awareness in no time!
Whether you’re trying to impress potential clients or introduce your business to people on the street, flyers help you get noticed – and stay top-of-mind. They’re an easy way to spread the word about new products and services, create buzz around sales or events and target specific audiences. So check out a huge variety of customizable templates, and create the handout, takeaway or presentation tool you’re looking for.
Choosing a paper stock
• The glossy finish is shiny and reflective, perfect for photos and images
• The matte finish has less glare, for a smoother appearance and more contrast
• The uncoated stock has no glare at all, great for readability and easy to write on
• The recycled stock has a more natural feel, made from 100% recycled materials
Choosing a paperweight
• Budget: 80-lb paper, 3.6-4-pt – similar thickness to magazines
• Standard: 100-lb paper, 4.5-6-pt (except for 70-lb linen and 80-lb recycled) – common in art or kids’ books
• Premium: 100-110-lb cover, 9.5-14-pt – heavier stock, similar to an invitation or poster
• Premium plus: 115-lb cover, 16-pt – thicker and more sturdy, like food or product packaging
Beautiful, consistent colors.
Vistaprint just received the G7 Master Qualification, a certification for the highest accuracy, consistency, and quality of full-color printing.
Creating an eye-catching design
• Always include attention-grabbing text or photos
• To help with scannability, don’t use more than 2 different fonts
• Try adding a coupon or voucher right in your design
Making flyers go further
• Know your audience, and be sure to hand out your flyers at relevant events and spots
• Hook readers with the headline – you’ve only got a few seconds of their attention
• Give 1 clear call to action, and make your contact and social info big and bold
Reach new customers – anytime, anywhere.
• 2-sided printing available
• Thinner, flexible paper stock (budget/standard) or thicker, more durable cover stock (premium/premium plus)
• Holders available
• Lots of new sizes and stocks – with great new designs
• Great prices on all quantities
AFFORDABLE FLYERS PRINTED
Printed Flyers is a highly effective and efficient way to reach people. Whether you are promoting a business or announcing your wedding date, at Overnight Prints you’ll get the highest quality flyer printing, using Eco-friendly materials and methods, delivered to you on time.
Our motto is Demand Perfection because we print our products to absolutely delight you, each and every time. Our custom flyers are printed on the same heavy 15pt card stock as our business cards in full color, double or single sided, with your choice of gloss or matte finish. Consider our Mailing Services for an easy way to save time and avoid the hassle of doing direct mail yourself.
OVERNIGHT FLYERS FOR BUSINESS
Your business needs to reach people as fast and as cost-effectively as possible. Custom flyers can be distributed door-to-door, placed on car windshields, handed out on street corners, stacked on self-serve counters and posted as handbills. (And they can also be mailed!) We recognize that your business operates at a fast pace, so we specialize in overnight delivery. After all, it’s in our name!
Overnight Prints offers a variety of six formats for our affordable flyers, starting with the classic 4″ x 6″ and 5″ x 7″ formats that are great to promote sales or send as appointment reminders. The 4.25″ x 5.5″ flyer, 5.5″ x 8.5″ flyer and 6″ x 11″ flyer sizes will help your message stand out from the crowd. Our handbill-sized 8.5″ x 11″ is perfect for easy distribution.
Easy Way to Distribute Your Message
Promoting products, advertising events, extending invitations—these are only a few of the many flyer applications you can use for your marketing strategy. Flyers have always been a marketing staple due to their ease of design and cost-effective distribution.
There are plenty of flyer distribution strategies that you can use. Ideally, you should hand out flyers in places with heavy foot traffic, such as in subways, grocery stores, and street corners. You can also hang flyers on school and community bulletin boards, laundromats, and other common public places.
Whether you use them as hand-outs, promotional take-aways, or send them through direct mail, custom flyers are one of the most effective ways to promote your products, special events, and more.