Cyber Monday is always the Monday immediately following Black Friday. It’s traditionally a US-based sales day – in the US Black Friday is more of a high street day, whereas Cyber Monday is the online deals day.
In the UK Cyber Monday tends to form the tail end of what is generally referred to as the Black Friday weekend. Many Black Friday deals simply last all weekend and come to an end on Cyber Monday.
So if you had your eye on anything over the last few days, chances are you’ve got until the end of Monday to decide whether to buy it. Beware though, many deals are stock limited and will sell out before we get that far. Many great deals have already disappeared so if there’s something you want, our advice is not to wait!
UK best Cyber Monday – Black Friday deals 2018 deals:
- The best Cyber Monday deals around the web:
- Adidas.co.uk – 30% off everything with BF18
- Adobe Creative Cloud – 39% off the full package
- ASOS.com – up to 50% off all fashion
- Boohoo.com – up to 60% off everything
- Booking.com – save up to 40%
- Boots.com – up to 40% off
- Blacks.co.uk – up to 50% off outdoor gear
- Disney Store – up to 50% off
- DNA tests – 40% off at Living DNA
- Dorothyperkins.com – up to 50% off everything
- eBay.co.uk – biggest ever sale
- ExpressVPN – 49% off subscriptions
- Jessops.com – up to 50% off photography
- Lovehoney.co.uk – up to 50% off adult products
- Microsoft UK – up to 35% off
- Nike UK – 20% off full priced products with code CBM20
- NowTV.co.uk – up to 50% off passes
- Ray-Ban.co.uk – 20% off everything
- Samsung – big savings on phones and tablets
- Simba mattresses – 20% off everything!
- Timberland.co.uk – 30% off
- Topshop.com – up to 50% off everything
- Topman.com – up to 50% off everything
- Wiggle.co.uk – up to 60% off sports wear