Telenor Karachi Offer LBC Gives Unlimited Calls 50 SMS 3MB Internet. Telenor Pakistan is owned by the Telenor Group. It is international telecommunications company which provides high quality voice, data, content and communication services in Pakistan and 13 markets across Europe and Asia. It acquired a GSM license in 2004 and began commercial operations on 15 March 2005. it has extensive broadband and TV distribution operations in four Nordic Countries.
Terms and Conditions
- The subscriber must subscribe to the offer, after which he/she will have till midnight to avail the free call offer.
- After Midnight offer will have to be subscribed again.
- Validity of offer is 24 hours till midnight.
- 19.5% FED applies on usage and 12 paisa incl. tax call setup will be charged on every call.
- This is a subscription-based service. In order to subscribe, users need to dial *345*021#.
- 0.84% higher prices shall be charged in Federal Territory, Baluchistan, AJK and Gilgit Baltistan region.
- Free call offer for this region will be available on Talkshawk 24, Talkshawk Economy, Talkshawk 75 paisa and Talkshawk Value price plan.