Punjab Land Development Company PLDC Ashiana E Iqbal Lahore Form Download. Land and Urban development in Punjab is under tremendous pressure from uncontrolled urban sprawl, deteriorating environment, deficiencies in basic services, shortages in the provision of housing, and absence of properly developed spaces for economic activity, industrial estates, technology parks and related infrastructure. For more information click Here.
Forms are available free of cost in all Branches of BANK OF PUNJAB. Last Date of submission of application form 22 December 2014.
- The applicant should have domicile of Punjab.
- The applicant should be having accumulative family income less than Rs. 50,000/month.
- The applicant should not posses his/her own house or plot.
- The applicant should not be more than 55 years of age.
- The applicant should not be alloted with any house or plot from Government of Punjab.
|Total PricePak Rupees
|Down Payment Pak Rupees||Monthly Installments for 10 YearsPak Rupees
|Application FeeNon refundable
|One Bedroom 500 Square.Ft||1,199,000||239,800||7,993||800|
|Two Bedroom 600 Square.Ft||1,399,000||279,800||9,327||900|
|Two Bedroom 700 Square.Ft||1,599,000||319,800||10,660||1000|