Position Vacant in GC University Faislabad Under Tenure Track System. Application are invited from qualified faculty professionals who are competent motivated innovative goal oriented and committed to the cause of higher education for making appointments undeer tenure track system for the following disciplines at a public sector leading educational institution.
Assistant Professor on TTs
- No of Posts 27
- Paskage P/M Rs 104000/-211250
- Age Limit 30-45 Years
Home Science (01)
Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology (02)
Mass Communicaation (01)
Software Engineering (01)
Applied Chemistry/ Biochemistry (01)
Environmental Sciences (03)
Islamic Studies (01)
Ph. D/ Relevant terminal qualification from a recognized institution and excellent written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills.
- The prescried application from can be download from the web site of the University http://gcuf.edu.pk/ and shall be submitted with demand draft of Rs. 4000 in favour of treasusurer GC University Faislabad. However the applications desiring to have from through post may obtain the same on written request along with self addressed envelop of large size with Rs. 3o/ postage stamps. The dully fieled in application forums must be supported with attested copies of educational testimonals certificates ID card two recent photographs and updated curriculum vitae.
- The candidates from abroad may submit their applications on plain paper, accompanied by recent curriculum vitae along with attested copies of degrees testimonals and experience certificate.
- Incomplete or the application received after due date will not be entertained.
- The University reserves the rights not to consider any application or fill the post without giving any reason.
- The applicationare requireed on prescribed from in triplicate.
- The candidates already in service must apply through proper channel by the due date.
- Complete application must reach to the PO box No. 27 GPO Faislaad by mail not later than 06-02-2015
- Only short listed candidate will be called for interview.
- Preference will be given to highly qualified candidates.
- The University is not responsible if call letters are delayed or not received due to any lapse of courier, agency post office or Telephonic message.
- The institution reserves the rights to increase or decrese the no of posts.
- No TA/DA is admissible when called for interview.