CA MBA MPA MPA MSC MA BA Jobs in CATTLE. Lahore Division Cattle Market Management Company (LDCMMC), a Company limited by Guarantee and established u/s 42 of Companies Ordinance 1984 with the object to establish, organize, manage, operate and regulate cattle markets.
LAHORE DIVISION CATTLE MARKET MANAGEMENT COMPANY
LDCMMC seeks the services of highly qualified, experienced, motivated and dedicated professionals on market-based/ negotiable salaries for the following positions.
CA MBA MPA MPA MSC MA BA Jobs in CATTLE
1- Internal Auditor
- CA, ACMA, MBA Finance or Masters, Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) will be preferred.
- 5 years of experience in the related field.
- Max age limit is 45 years.
- Establish and maintain a quality assurance program to evaluate the effectiveness of internal control on a continuous basis.
- Review and approve annual plans for the execution of periodic audits & ensure that any change in the corporate policies of the Company is updated in audit policies and procedures mentioned in the Internal Audit Program Examine whether the activities of accounts, finances, human resources, purchase arc performed in accordance with the policies and procedures specified by the management of the Company.
- Coordinate with external auditors, as required by Code of Corporate Governance and communicate the results of coordination between internal and external auditors to the Audit Committee, as well as provide comments on the performance of external auditors.
- Report major audit findings and significant audit issues to the Management in periodic meetings.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of management controls over operational activities.
2- GM Operations
- DVM / M.Phil. MBA, MPA, MA / M.Sc. from any HEC recognized National or International Universities.
- 10 years of experience in relevant field.
- Maximum Age Limit is 45
- Manage multiple services across the organization and provide strategic direction and leadership to various departments of the company.
- Plan, direct, coordinate & monitor the operations of the company.
- Formulate policies, manage daily operations, and plan the use of materials and human resource management of large facilities providing services to the general public.
- Keep records of purchase and administrative services.
- Responsible for all contractual agreements from an operational perspective and ensure realistic and practical commitments.
- Review performance achievements and targets regularly with field staff.
3- Manager Marketing
- MBA from an HEC recognized university /institution.
- Minimum I year of post-qualification expcricnce in similar capacity in a public / private sector organization.
- Age Limit is 25- 35 years
- Management skills like negotiations, labor management, customer services will be necessary tools for this post.
4- Marketing Assistant
- Bachelor preferably in Marketing from an HEC recognized university/ institute
- Fresh Graduates. Experience in similar capacity in a public/ private sector organization will be preferred.
- Age Limit is 22-28 Years
- Support marketing and operational team and effectively communicate with team members to address all marketing related issues.
Mode of Selection: Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
Compensation: Market Based and Negotiable.
Applications: Applications with complete CV, copies of qualification and passport size photograph be forwarded through mail or in person at below mentioned address, by 24-06-2015. After this date no application will be entertained. More jobs visit