punjab land records management and information system Jobs January 2015
Punjab land records management and information system Jobs January 2015. Project Management Unit of Land Records Management & Information Systems, Board of Revenue, Punjab seeks applications from Punjab domiciled candidates for appointment on contract basis against the following posts In the project of Registration of Deed for following Districts/TehsiIs.
Service Centre Official Total No. of Posts 44 one for each Centre
Lahore Cantt, Lahore Model Town. Lahore Shalamar, Gujranwala City, Gujranwala Sadar, Wazirabad, Kamokc, Noshara Virkan. Faisalabad City, Faisalabad Sadar, Chak Jhumara, Jaranwala, Samundaa Tandlianwala, Sargodha, Shahpjr, Bhakal, Sahiwal (Tehsil of SGD), Sillanwali, Bhera, Sahiwal, ChichawatnL Rawalpindi, Gujar Khan, Kahutla, Kallar Saiydan, Koili Satiian, Muree, Taxtla, Multan City, Mulian Sadar Shujabad, Jalalpur Peerwala, Bahawalpur City, Bahawalpur Sadar, Ahmed Pur East, Yazman, Hasilpur, Khairpur TamewalL Dera Ghazi Khan, Tounsa & Kot Chutta.
Pay Package: Rs. 20000/-Age: 20 to 35,
Requirements: BA’BSc/B.Com/BCS/BIT’BBA or equivalent (at least 2nd division) from a HEC recognized
institution. 2) Minimum typing speed of 40 W.P.M, 3) Six months certificate/ diploma in IT, 4) Preference will be given to candidates with at least 1 year experience in Data Entry and having basic working knowledge of computer applications.
- Applications accompanied by CV, copies of educational certificates, experience certificate, one passport size
photograph, copies of CNIC & Domicile should reach the undersigned during office hours by 30-01-2015.
- Public sector employees may also apply with the permission of their department head. Only short listed
candidates will be called for interview and no TADA shall be admissible. Envelopes must be clearly marked
with the post applied for and Service Centre applied for.
- Number of posts can be increased /decreased for Service Centre in accordance with the sanctioned strength for
District Tehsil as per requirement without any notice.
- Candidates should clearly mention the position as well as the specific Service Centre in their applications.
Incomplete application in any regard will not be entertained.
- The selected candidates will be on probation for 90 days. During which they will undergo a training program. The
appointment of candidates will be confirmed after their successfully passing the post evaluation test.
- Interviews for the post of Service Centre Official will be held at the respective District Headquarters/ DCO
- The following quotas shall continue to be observed for the above mentioned posts on contract basis.
- a) 2% quota for disabled persons b) 5% quota for minorities c) 15% quota for women
- d] 20% quota for the children of setting/retired government servants in BS-I to 5, from representative
- Disable candidates will have to submit a certificate form provincial council for re-habifaion of disable person
of social welfare department.
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT PMU LRMIS, BOARD OF REVENUE, PUNJAB
57-C-II, Gulberg-III, Lahore. Ph No. 042- 99268046-48 Website: www.punjab-zameen.gov.pk
To Download Advertisement Click under the link below.