MEPCO Jobs in Pakistan Multan Electric Power Company Ltd Recruitment Test
MEPCO Jobs in Pakistan Multan Electric Power Company Ltd Recruitment Test. JOB OPPORTUNITIES under (Aghaz-e-Haqooq Balochistan Package). MEPCO is one of the biggest Distribution Company of PEPCO. The Charter of MEPCO is to provide the reliability, quality and safety of electric power supply to the consumers in its Jurisdiction. MEPCO requires the services of suitable candidates (either sex) having the domicile of Balochistan on Contract Basis under Aghaz-e-Haqooq-e-Balochistan Package for the following post as per terms / criteria given as below.
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the relevant prescribed application form available on the NTS website with this advertisement.
INSTRUCTIONS & GENERAL CONDITIONS
- Candidates applying on appropriate application form for the post available on NTS website will only be considered for short listing.
- Serving candidates are advised to apply Through Proper Channel.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview.
- No TA / DA will be allowed to candidates for test or interview.
- Candidates awaiting their result are not eligible to apply.
- No age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
- Candidate may contact NTS from any query / enquiry regarding written test, display of provisional and final list of candidates, roll number slips, test centers, results etc.
- MEPCO reserves the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage.
HOW TO APPLY
- Application Forms shall be downloaded from National Testing Service (NTS) website i.e. i.e. www.nts.oru.pk
- Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of academic, NTS test (to be conducted by National Testing Service) and interview by the Department.
- Candidates shall submit application forms duly filled in alongwith test fee of Rs. 600/- in favour of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form within fifteen days of publication of advertisement.
- Test fee shall be paid in any branch of UBL, MCB, or ABL on prescribed Bank Challan (attached with application form downloaded from NTS website i.e. www.nts.org.pk and PSC website i.e. www.agripunjab.pk
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
- Only those candidates who have completed their requisite Degree are eligible to apply. Candidates to whom final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered.
- Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test center, timings and test date shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates by NTS at least one week before the test.
- Candidates can also download their Roll No. Slips from NTS website.
- Test date will be announced very soon.
- Last date of application submission Monday, 22nd December 2014.
- Download Application Form Click under.
For more information visit NTS web site or click here.