Latest Bank Jobs In Karachi Pakistan Meezanbank Apply Online
Latest Bank Jobs In Karachi Pakistan Meezanbank Apply Online. Meezan Bank Limited is a publicly listed company. It is the first and largest Islamic Bank in Pakistan. It is one of the fastest growing banks in the history of the banking sector of Pakistan. It has the largest branch network and product range in the country. Meezan Bank bears the critical responsibility of leading the way forward in establishing a stable and dynamic Islamic banking system replete with dynamic and cutting-edge products and services. Meezan Bank is first aims to fulfil its prime objective of providing customers accessibility and convenience, within an atmosphere and culture of dedicated service and recognition of their needs. Some vacancies are opening in this sector of bank. These are as under detail.
1. Relationship Associate
- Preparation of Credit Proposals (annual, interim and for new accounts) and other necessary approval requests for assigned corporate customers, under Relationship Managers guidance.
- Initiation of customers daily financing & trade transactions and following up with relevant departments for execution of these transactions.
- Follow up with the customer to obtain transactional /other documents are in place
- Ensuring compliance to Prudential Regulations, Shariah Principles and Banks Credit Policy.
- Data compilation for the portfolio Corporate Customers from different departments of the Bank & customers for MIS reporting.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
- Strong financial analytical skills
- Awareness of various Industry trends
2. Call Center Officer
- The primary purpose of the job is to provide outstanding 24/7 customer services over the phone to both existing and potential customers.
- Catering to customers banking requests, answer or escalate customer’s queries & complaints, related to products and services.
- Maintaining a strong communication channel via constant coordination with nationwide branches and head office departments.