Jobs in Pakistan Law Justice and Human Rights Division
Jobs in Pakistan Law Justice and Human Rights Division As External Monitoring, Evaluation Expert
Applications are invited for an External Monitoring and Evaluation Expert in mp-i Scale on contract basis in the Law, Justice and Human Rights Division. Conditions of eligibility and its Job Description are as under
Condition of Eligibility
MBA or LLB or MSPM
- 7 years experience of formulating monitoring and evaluation framework methodologies and
- 03 years minimum of experience of working in organizations under projects.
- Proven experience of applying quantitative and qualitative research evaluation techniques and methodologies.
- Liaising with Federal and Provincial Ministries, Divisions, Departments and other stake holders.
- Proven communication skills.
- Proven experience of leading and managing M&E functions I units.
- Computer literate (Well versed in MS Office).
- Public sector experience desirable
- Lead M&E functions at the LJCP
- Advise the Federal, Provincial Ministries, Departments and Division on activities and implementation of M&E, framework.
- Formulate monitoring and evaluation framework and methodologies for relevant stakeholders and projects.
- Support recruitment and hiring of M&E/QA staff for stakeholders.
- Raise awareness, support capacity building for the establishment and incorporation of M&E/QA function.
- Any other duties assigned by the competent authority.
- The appointment shall be on contract basis for a period of two years.
- Application along with C.V. should reach the undersigned with in 12th days of this advertisement.
- No application will be entertained after due date.