Jobs in Pakistan Lahore Development Authority LDA
Jobs in Pakistan Lahore Development Authority LDA. Applications are invited from suitable candidates for appointment, on contract basis. in LDA against following posts.
Assistant Director (Accounts)
QUALIFICATION: MBA or equivalent with 3-years experience OR M.Com with 5-years experience OR B.Com with 7-years experience.
Sub Engineer (Survey)
QUALIFICATION: 3 years Diploma of Associate Engineer from recognized institution in Civil Technology.
Data Entry Operator
QUALIFICATION: (a) Intermediate, D.Corn, (.Coot, DCS or equivalent. (b) Most qualify Data Entry Test 10,000 Key depression per hour, Preference will be given to those having previous knowledge of Word Processing.
1. Preference shall be given to the candidates having higher qualification and ample experience in relevant field.
2. The Upper age limit mentioned above also includes five (5) years general age relaxation as per government policy. No further relaxation in upper age limit will be admissible.
3. 15% of vacancies are reserved for women. However they will also be considered against open merit.
4. 2% quota is reserved for disabled. Only such disabled persons will be eligible to be considered for jobs reserved for disabled, who have been declared disabled and fit for work on a particular job by the Provincial Council as defined in Section of Disabled Persons (Employment and Rehabilitation) Ordinance 198I . (Disability Certificate roust be attached with application).
5. 5% of vacancies are reserved for minorities subject to their fulfillment of other conditions.
6. The Candidates already working in the Government/Semi Government Organization should apply through proper channel and must produce NOC issued by their employer at the time of interview.
7. In service employees are also eligible to apply. They will be, however, subject to the terms and conditions of the contract appointment.
8. No TA/DAwill be admissible.
9. Candidates must be domiciled in Punjab.
10. Number of Posts can be increased/decreased without any notice.
11. Only short listed candidates will be called for written test and interview.
12. Exact Qualification and experience requirements shall be as mentioned as in the Application Form which should he downloaded from National Testing Service (NTS) www.nts.org.pk
13. Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of his/her academics. NTS test (to be conducted by National Testing Service) and interview, with each stage having distinct qualification bar of 50% of total marks. Failure in any particular stage shall be considered as failure in entire process.
14. Candidates shall submit Application Form duly filled along with requisite documents and test fee of Rs. 800/- forAssistant Director accounts(BS-17) post and Rs. 500/- for Sub Engineer Survey(BS-11) and Data Entry operator(BS-10) in favour of National Testing Service, to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
15. Test Fee shall be paid in any branch of UBL, MCB orABL on prescribed bank challan (attached with application form downloaded from NTS website).
16. Last date of submission of application is 24.11.2014.
17. Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected. Only those candidates who have completed the degree required for a specific post should apply. Candidates to whom final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered. (A level candidates must attach their HSSC equivalent certificates with their applications).
18. Final candidates list shall be available on NTS website 01/12/2014. NTS will announce the test date on its website after submission of application deadline.
19. Roll No. slipS—and test centre details stall be separately dispatched directly to candidate by NTS at least one week before the teat.
20. Merit list based on aggregate marks including NTS to score and academics will be displayed within one week of the test.
21. Sample paper shall be available on the NTS website.
22. Candidates shall present original documents, along w ith a set of attested copies of all the relevant documents, at the time of interview.
23. Candidates must contact NTS for any sort of query regarding written test, display of provisional/final list of candidates, test centres, display of test results, information regarding submission of application forms etc.
Advertisement Lohore Development Authority
- jobs in lahore 2014
- government jobs in lahore
- lahore development authority
http://pakskills.com/jobs-in-pakistan-lahore-development-authority-lda.htmlJobs in Pakistan Lahore Development Authority LDAhttp://pakskills.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/lahore-development-authority-jobs.jpghttp://pakskills.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/lahore-development-authority-jobs.jpgEducationGoverment JobsJobsjobs in lahore 2014,jobs in pakistan lda,lahore development authority,lda jobsJobs in Pakistan Lahore Development Authority LDA. Applications are invited from suitable candidates for appointment, on contract basis. in LDA against following posts. Assistant Director (Accounts) QUALIFICATION: MBA or equivalent with 3-years experience OR M.Com with 5-years experience OR B.Com with 7-years experience. Sub Engineer (Survey) QUALIFICATION: 3 years Diploma of Associate Engineer from recognized institution...Mehmood AyazMehmoodAyaz[email protected]AdministratorPakSkills