Jobs in Pakistan Assistant Librarians OG2 State Bank
Jobs in Pakistan Assistant Librarians OG2 State Bank. State Bank of Pakistan, the Central Bank of the country, maintains a state-of- the art Library at Karachi that caters to the informational and research needs of Bank employees besides external scholars such as bankers, economists, and academicians, etc associated with business schools, commercial banks and public and private firms.
• Masters Degree in library science or a related discipline from HEC recognized University or an equivalent degree from a reputable foreign university.
• Maximum 31 years, relaxation may be allowed in case of highly qualified and more experienced candidates.
• Must have at least 03 years post qualification work experience in a research library setting.
• Negotiated Monetized salary within the approved Salary Scale of C30-2, commensurate with the experience and qualifications of the candidate. • Medical facility as per Bank’s rules. • Staff Loans & other benefits, facilities and allowances as admissible under New Compensation and Benefits Structure as per Bank’s rules.
Interested Pakistani nationals meeting the above mentioned eligibility criteria for the positions may send their detailed CV along with covering letter, experience certificates, copies of educational documents, CNIC, domicile and a recent photograph to Director, Human Resources Department, State Bank of Pakistan, 10th floor, Main Building, I.I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi-74000, latest by October 20, 2014. Please clearly mark the envelope with the position applied for.
Google Seo Tags
- jobs in pakistan 2014
- jobs in karachi 2014
- government jobs in pakistan
- new government jobs in pakistan 2014