job opportunity in pakistan Assistant Director Building & Maintenance
job opportunity in Pakistan Assistant Director Building & Maintenance
Application are invited from suitable, qualified and experienced candidates of Punjab domicile for appointment on contract basis for a period pf three (03) year (renewable) for following post in Punjab Forensic Science Agency, Home Department Old Multan Road, Behind Toyota Ravi Motors, Thokar Niaz Baig, Lahore.
Assistant Director Building & Maintenance
B.Sc. Engineering (Civil) from HEC recognized institution
Three (03) years hands on experience of work in reputable organization.
Number of Posts 01
AGE 26-35 Years
General Terms and Conditions
- The above position is offered on contract basis for three years under the Contract appointment policy 2004 of the Government of the Punjab.
- The position is based in Punjab Forensic Science Agency, Lahore.
Procedure for submission of Application Forms
- All Government employees shall apply through their concerned competent authorities as per instructions.
- All applications should be submitted only on prescribed Application Form which may be downloaded from PFSA website www.pfsa,gop.pk or Click ………. Here
- The candidate must attach with his application form, an updated CV, two recent (l”x 1″) size photographs and duly attested copies of degrees/certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile and NOC in case of Govt, employee.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after close of office hours on the last date for submission of applications will not be entertained.
- Applications complete in all respects should reach this office till 28th February 2 0 1 5 .
- The date of written test/interview for only the eligible/shortlisted candidates will be communicated through PFSA website. No separate test/interview call and intimation will be made to the eligible/shortlisted candidates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates.
- For information contact 042-37840007 Ext. 4020, 4023 & 4024, Fax # 042-37516151 and Email: [email protected] or visit our website: www.pfsa.gop.pk.