How Can We Make Chicken Tikka Biryani By Humma
More instruction are as under.
One kilogram of chicken
Four tbsp vinegar
(Red pepper , a tablespoon ) was ground
(Warm spices, a teaspoon ) crushed
A tablespoon ginger garlic paste
A teaspoon pepper
A quarter teaspoon of orange color
½ teaspoon salt
A quarter cup of oil
: Condiments to make
A cup of yogurt
( A teaspoon of cayenne pepper ) was ground
Half a teaspoon of turmeric
( Coriander ½ teaspoon ) crushed
(Onions , two tablespoon) chopped
( Four pieces tomatoes (finely chopped
( Two tablespoon green coriander ), finely chopped
Fifteen pieces of mint leaves
( Green peppers , four tsp) finely chopped
A cup of oil
( A pound of rice ) boiled
Spice prove a tablespoon
Two teaspoons of salt
1. Chicken, vinegar , ground red pepper , psagrm spice , ginger garlic paste , pepper , ½ teaspoon salt Orange color and earnestly begged for thirty Place .
2. Oil in the frying pan, put the chicken pkalyn for twenty minutes , until the chicken is Gill .
3. Coal- to -end tail .
Condiments to make :
4. Heat the oil and fry the onions in fifteen minutes , until they are golden .
Add finely chopped tomatoes in them .
5. With ground red pepper , turmeric , ground coriander and fry them thoroughly put .
6. Now pour a cup of yogurt with chicken fry and add spices and mix thoroughly defeated .
7. Then separate the two tea spoons of rice with spices , salt and proven Boil three-quarters .
8. Make a layer of rice and spices at the end to keep the tail .