The demand for coconut oil continues to increase as more and more people discover its uses and benefits. Scientific studies continue to reveal new ways in which coconut oil is beneficial and beneficial to health. It has a positive effect on weight loss, metabolism, skin health and digestion.
Best of all, coconut oil is perfect for cooking. Professional chefs and amateur chefs use coconut oil as an ingredient in all their favorite recipes. It is great for frying, works well with other ingredients and does not exceed the taste and flavor of the dish.
Coconut oil can also be used on our hair and body. It works very well as a moisturizer for the body and face. Women use coconut oil to regenerate and regenerate damaged hair.
Are you convinced that coconut oil is excellent? Just wait …
The use of coconut oil does not end with our bodies and the food we eat. It has many uses at home and in the kitchen.
- Remove stains: mix 1 part coconut oil with 1 part baking powder. Apply to the stains on the fabric and the carpet, wait a few minutes and clean.
- Polish furniture: combine ¼ cup of melted coconut oil, 4 tablespoons of distilled white vinegar and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice in a reusable spray bottle and shake well. Spray the wooden furniture and clean with a clean cloth.
- Remove the gum – Apply oil to the gum, wait a few minutes and remove it.
- Remove the adhesive (from plastic, glass, wood and other surfaces) – Apply oil to the top label or decals, and then allow it to sit before cleaning.
- Arrange Squeaky Hinges – Dab coconut oil in a strong hinge.
- Clean bathtubs and showers: combine coconut oil and baking soda in a paste. Apply a thin layer of foam / soap mold and wipe.
- Remove crayons and scratches (from the walls) – Apply coconut oil to a clean cloth and clean it.
Firestarter – Soak some cotton balls in coconut oil and add them to the wood.
- Season a cast iron skillet – Generously brush the cast iron with coconut oil. Place the pan in a fresh oven and turn it to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Leave the pan in the oven for 30 minutes after reaching the set temperature. Allow the pan to cool in the oven after turning it off.
- Return shine to stainless steel appliances: rub a small amount of coconut oil on the surface of the refrigerator or oven in a circular motion. Remove the excess oil with a clean dry cloth and rub in the same direction as the grain to obtain a shiny finish without defects.
- Remove sticky food from spoons: spray coconut oil in spoons / measuring cups before measuring honey or sticky foods.
- Condition and disinfect wooden boards or wooden spoons – Rub a small amount on the items.
Avoid stains (eg, tomato sauce) in plastic containers. Rub the inside of the container with coconut oil before adding food or other ingredients.
- Fat Pans and Muffin Cans – Spray the cake pans and the muffin cans before adding the dough.
- Remove baking residue after baking – apply coconut oil to the baking sheets to remove debris after baking.
It is best to use extra virgin organic coconut oil that is safe and non-toxic.